If you’ve been following my blog for a while you would’ve have noticed I’ve mentioned the Maui Moisture Curl Quench Shampoo before in my natural hair tag. I lurrve this shampoo because it’s simply amazing. So into today’s post, you guys are going to find out why this shampoo is bomb! Because honestly why not?
- This retails at Boots and Superdrug for £8.99
- This product claims to detangle, de-frizz and define your curls while enhancing softness and body for shiny, bouncy curls, coils or waves.
- This product is specifically made for thick, curly hair
- This product contains coconut oil, papaya fruit extract, plumeria extract
- This product is Vegan
- This product doesn’t contain mineral oils, silicones, sulfate surfactants, ALES or artificial colours
It Cleanses but Doesn’t Strip
What I mean by this is that this shampoo cleanses my hair without stripping it of the very moisture my hair requires.
If you’re natural you’re probably very aware that some natural hair products can be expensive. The great thing about the curl quench shampoo is that it’s affordable. I no longer have to break the bank in order to effectively clean my scalp.
I really love the smell of the curl quench shampoo as it’s beautiful and makes washing my hair an enjoyable experience. Every time I cleanse my scalp I encounter a fresh coconut scent.
My only issue with this product is that the consistency is thick. This is slyly annoying as even when I use a small amount of the shampoo it feels like I’ve got too much product in my hair. Therefore, I have to water it down to get the viscosity that I desire.
So overall this is a cheap, sweet-smelling and effective shampoo. Would I highly recommend this product? YES!